The Share-Net Netherlands Community of Practice on Infertility has compiled a resource list of recent interesting articles on the topic of infertility –
You can download the full resource list here, or continue reading from the list below.
- Women are Still Being Blamed for Society’s Problems with Fertility. Rhiannon Lucy Cosslett (2021).
- ‘I’m Scared I’ve Left it too Late to Have Kids’: The Men Haunted by Their Biological Clocks. Sirin Kale (2021).
- Sex Ratio of Babies Linked to Pollution and Poverty Indicators. Damian Carrington (2021).
- Fall in Fertility Rates May be Linked to Fossil Fuel Pollution, Finds Study. Sofia Quaglia (2021).
- Australia’s Fertility Rate Falls to Record Low in 2020. Peter Hannam (2021).
- Barriers and Facilitators for the Inclusion of Fertility Care in Reproductive Health Policies in Africa: A Qualitative Evidence Synthesis. Afferri, A., Allen, H., Booth, A., Dierickx, S., Pacey, A., & Balen, J. (2021). Human Reproduction Update.