Posted by Kimberley Meijers on June 16, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Closing date: 21 July 2016.
Reference: Rural Family Planning
• Qualitative improvement of the offer and increased use of services in the field of sexual and reproductive health and rights in four provinces of Pakistan
• Expansion of existing approaches of experienced and qualified NGOs to improve Re-productive Health Services
• Coordination and facilitating project-relevant cooperation between the PEAs
• Consulting and monitoring of project activities
• Technical assistance in all procurement activities
• Managing of and reporting on the disposition fund
• Supervising cost and time control
• Reporting on the project
Rahnuma – Family Planning Association of Pakistan
Greenstar Social Marketing Pakistan
Aga Khan Health Services (AKHSP)
DKT International Pakistan
For more information click here.