To encourage broad participation in the AIDS conference, organizers are offering a four-tiered fee structure with lower registration fees for delegates from upper-middle income countries, lower-middle income countries and low-income countries (based on the World Bank Classification), and students/youth/post-docs.
The standard registration fee includes:
- Entry to all conference sessions, the opening and closing session, the exhibition and the poster area.
- Entry to selected pre-conference meetings, which will be held 4-5 July 2020.
- A US$ 75 contribution towards one of the following three options at your choice:
- A two-year International AIDS Society membership: The two-year International AIDS Society membership will be activated following the conference, or – if you are already an IAS member – the existing membership extended by two years. Click here for more information on the International AIDS Society Membership benefits.
- Conference Scholarship Fund: The contribution will support the AIDS 2020 International Scholarship Programme.
- AIDS 2020 International Community Partners: The contribution will be equally split between the AIDS 2020 civil society partners to support outreach and engagement efforts at the community level.