We are excited to announce the theme for the 2019 Regional Global Health Practitioner Conference in Nairobi, Kenya is Leverage, Link and Learn for Community Health.
The conference aims to:
- LEVERAGE community voices and experiences of frontline health workers, community health workers, community nurses, service delivery providers to help identify the kinds and levels of services needed.
- LINK individuals, organizations, policy makers, private sector, health practitioners and many other key players both inside and outside the community towards addressing social determinants of health and ensuring everyone works together for improved health outcomes and breaking down silos.
- LEARN about best practices and approaches in community health within national and local health systems, as well as consortium building and technical capacity building with strategic focus for improved community health.
The Conference will focus on:
- Enabling stakeholders to share progress and identify solutions to persistent community health challenges;
- Strengthen the role of community health workers in line with the Sustainable Development Goals and Universal Health Coverage;
- Inform global, national and local policies and plans though evidence, success, and adaptive learning.
The conference will take place from the 14th till the 16th of October in Nairobi, Kenya.
Regular registration is still open for CORE Group’s first regional Global Health Practitioner Conference in Nairobi, Kenya!
Join CORE Group members, academics, donors, private sector, and other community health advocates at the 2019 regional Global Health Practitioner Conference (GHPC) this October for a full schedule of knowledge sharing, networking and program learning. Our International Community Health Network‘s lively conferences feature skills-building sessions, recent evidence on cross-sectoral technical areas, dialogues on community health, and unparalleled opportunities for professional networking.
Check the programme via using this link.
Learn more about the conference here.