The 10th IAS Conference on HIV Science – known as IAS 2019 – will take place on 21-24 July 2019 in Mexico City, Mexico.
The IAS Conference on HIV Science is the world’s most influential meeting on HIV research and its applications. This biennial conference presents the critical advances in basic, clinical and operational research that moves science into policy and practice. Through its open and inclusive programme development, the meeting sets the gold standard of HIV research featuring highly diverse and cutting-edge studies.
- Accelerate basic science to promote discovery and shape the advancement and application of innovative technologies across the HIV prevention, care and treatment cascade, and remission and cure research.
- Advance core components of implementation science research that address the scale-up and challenges of the current epidemic.
- Fast-track consolidated responses on HIV co-infections (notably TB, and viral hepatitis) and on emerging co-morbidities and other non-communicable diseases.
- Strengthen HIV prevention research (biomedical, behavioural and structural prevention) including treatment and vaccines.
- Address HIV vulnerability and determinants of disease progression notably among key and marginalized populations, including stigma and discrimination
There are three types of registrations: individual, group, and media. To register for the conference, please click on the corresponding button below.
Monday, 7 January: Abstract mentor registrations close and Abstract mentor submissions close
Tuesday, 22 January: Abstract submissions close
Thursday, 24 January: Scholarship applications close
Monday, 4 February: Affiliated independent event submissions open
Thursday, 14 February: Last day of early registration
Friday, 15 March: Volunteer applications open
Sunday, 31 March: Satellite symposia submissions close and Exhibition applications close
Thursday, 18 April: Late breaker submissions open
Thursday, 9 May: Late breaker submissions close
Thursday, 16 May: Last day of standard registration