Become part of the knowledge platform on SRHR as either a member or a sponsor. When joining Share-Net International, you will not only be contributing to our mission and vision, but you will also be able to enjoy specific member benefits:
• Have free access to all the meetings that we organise. (Non-members in the Netherlands participate at cost-price)
• Participate in our working groups or CoPs, which is exclusive for members. These groups are crucial for
agenda setting, organising meetings and executing small research projects.
• Be elected in one of our governing bodies, the Steering Committee of one of the country hubs or the Board of Share-Net International. All members are invited to our annual business meeting.
• Be eligible for our yearly call for proposals for the Share-Net International Small Grants facility.
Key activities of Share-Net International and its country hubs
• Organisation of roundtable meetings, thematic meetings or other knowledge workshops on topics identified by members. Past thematic meetings have focused on key SRHR related topics, with keynote speakers representing The Guttmacher Institute, UNFPA and the WHO.
• Sharing of successful interventions from our country hubs with other countries.
• Facilitation of Communities of Practice where SRHR topics are discussed in-depth, emerging topics are identified and continuous dialogues are fostered.
• Sharing of information via newsletters and mailings, as well as social media.
• Managing the small grants facility for research, documentation and translation of knowledge.
• Tailor-made services on demand for our members, such as organising report launches, developing research and knowledge products, conducting literature reviews or organising preparatory meetings for international events.