The Dutch Coalition for Disability and Development and Share-Net Netherlands are looking for: Facilitating table hosts.
For the expert meeting ‘Making inclusion work’ on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights and Disability on the 23nd of November 2017 from 09.30 – 12.30 in the Paleiskerk, the Hague. In the first half of the meeting, Catalina Devandas, special UN rapporteur for the Rights of People with Disabilities, and Joke Brandt, Secretary General of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, will give a key-note speech. After they key-notes, a publication on SRHR and disaibility will be presented.
In the final part of the expert meeting all participants are invited to share their thoughts, suggestions and policy recommendations during a round of so-called World Café’s. That is where you come in! The participants will hold several conversations about questions that are related to challenges that are faced when combining SRHR and disability, these conversations will be facilitated. Are you:
- Interested in building a network in the field of SRHR and/or Disability? interested in building a network in the field of international development or SRHR
- A good listener, improviser and creative?
- Curious and positive?
- Good at connecting ideas and thoughts of other people?
- Interested in developing your facilitator skills?
- Not afraid to lead a conversation and presenting the outcomes afterwards?
- Good at inviting persons to participate in a conversation?
- Free on 23nd November from 09.00 – 12.30?
Then we’re looking for you! If you are interested in hosting one of our conversations at a table in the World Café, please sign up at LHonders@lilianefonds.nl and we’ll make sure that you receive additional information, tips and tricks to prepare yourself a little more for the upcoming session. The positions as facilitator will be open until filled.
The session will be in English and travel expenses are reimbursed.